Help Central – Get Help Here!
This Help section is designed to answer questions about our registration system here at ReadySetRegister.com. We are an independent company serving a number of sports camps and other programs throughout the US. Each program handles inquiries about its camps/events directly. The contact person is listed on each event information page. They also can help you with most sign-up issues. If necessary, contact our support team at (855) 378-0785 or email email@example.com.
About Creating Accounts
Each person using ReadySetRegister.com to sign up for an event, program, tournament, camp, etc. must have their own user account. It is based on an email address (although this will change soon). In any case, it must be unique. Obviously, this creates a problem for users who do not have their own email, such as a young child who would use a parent's email address. It's more complicated for parents with two or more children that they want to register.
Here's the trick until we upgrade and allow you to pick your own login name.
- Let's say you are a the mother of two young boys who want to attend a baseball camp.
- You made an account for one child using your email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For the second child you could either use a second parent's email or you can make the account with anything that looks like an email: email@example.com.
- If it's unique to our system, it will work. BUT -- you WILL want to receive emails about the second child's events (including payment receipts).
- Be sure to enter your email (mom's valid/working email: firstname.lastname@example.org) in the "Alternate Email" field.
- All our system's outgoing emails are sent to BOTH email addresses entered in the system. If one fails, the other will go thru. Only the "login email" must be unique for our system.